I have a weird behavior: I have an industrial blast furnace which worked fine with LV (3 LV Energy Hatches). Now i switched to MV and it only processes one Item and stops then. If i restart it with the Mallet, it works again, just for one item. (Trying to make steel out of wrought iron and Oxygen What i have verified: ->I switched all hatches to MV ->Resolved all problems except the circuitry one ->It is completely in one chunk ->It receives Energy directly from a MV Energy Buffer, with 1-2 lines of cable between. ->The Batteries have by far enough power ->The muffler is not blocked.
I am out of ideas what i might be missing. I have used Gregtech on many modpacks, and since several years now, but now i am just out of ideas.
Edit: It is a custom Modpack, mainly built around Gregtech, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft and Reikas mods.