Posts by maplesugardaddy

Okay that cannot happen, no seriously, that is Mathematically impossible to happen. Do you have some Mod that messes with the Player Inventory, making it bigger or smaller?

Edit: No that cannot be either, because I make sure the Main Inventory is exactly 36 Slots large before doing anything. Something must expand your Hotbar or something and that messes up the whole thing.

that would be the dual hotbars mod. thanks for the help!

having a persistent issue when trying to place the last block in a stack, or singular items like machines (any time it's the last block in the stack) when i go back in to game i have to drop the block, which then dissapears. here is the stacktrace: anyone know how to fix?

at net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer.func_70301_a(InventoryPlayer.java:577)

at gregapi.GT_API_Proxy.onPlayerDestroyItem(GT_API_Proxy.java:346)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_6_GT_API_Proxy_onPlayerDestroyItem_PlayerDestroyItemEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onPlayerDestroyItem(ForgeEventFactory.java:106)

at net.minecraft.server.management.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:395)

at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147346_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:556)

at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:60)

at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C08PacketPlayerBlockPlacement.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

That seems like a pure Inv Tweaks Crash, and should have nothing to do with the Crucible. Just because your Inventory Crashes due to something that looks like an obvious Inv Tweaks Bug (as in accessing Armor Slots despite using the Player Main Inventory), doesn't mean that GregTech has anything to do with it. Unless you can update Inv Tweaks to fix it, there is absolutely no way to fix it other than getting rid of Inv Tweaks.

yeah i figured it wasn't a gregtech issue, thanks for the reply. i removed inv tweaks and the issue isn't present (waiting on response from them)

current persistent crash whenever i try to load any armor piece in to the crucible:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 5/31/17 9:35 PM

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 41, Size: 36

at java.util.ArrayList$SubList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:1217)

at java.util.ArrayList$SubList.get(ArrayList.java:1034)

at invtweaks.InvTweaksContainerManager.indexToSlot(InvTweaksContainerManager.java:446)

at invtweaks.InvTweaksContainerManager.getItemStack(InvTweaksContainerManager.java:409)

at invtweaks.InvTweaksContainerManager.move(InvTweaksContainerManager.java:99)

at invtweaks.InvTweaksContainerSectionManager.move(InvTweaksContainerSectionManager.java:41)

at invtweaks.InvTweaksHandlerAutoRefill$1.run(InvTweaksHandlerAutoRefill.java:195)

at invtweaks.InvTweaks$1.run(InvTweaks.java:122)

at invtweaks.InvTweaks.onTick(InvTweaks.java:479)

at invtweaks.InvTweaks.onTickInGame(InvTweaks.java:132)

at invtweaks.forge.ForgeClientTick.onTick(ForgeClientTick.java:24)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_383_ForgeClientTick_onTick_ClientTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:325)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1587)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

there is a second part to it but that would take so much space to post. anyone know what i can do about this cash?

so having a pretty big issue. just starting out, and trying to build my first steam setup for power. i put the boiler tank on the burning box, and am completely unable to add water to the boiler tank. i've tried every different type of water container and nothing. i have an older version of gregtech on my laptop that doesn't have this problem, has there been a recent update that changed the way they boiler tank works?