Posts by Ametaisui

Maybe add an ammo class and more more ammo? Maybe a light and medium and heavy class of ammo and cannons? Figure a light class as bullets that do about 1 HOD (Hearts of Damage) per 1 second for 4 seconds, stop and scan, if said entity/player is still in radius move to medium that do about 3 HOD per 1 second for 4 seconds, stop and scan, if entity/player is still in area move to heavy that do an instant 5 heart damage. of course with armor, you could calculate different HOD based off what armor the player is wearing, and maybe a priority type system to where the 'biggest threat' is assessed and blasted so to speak. maybe even have the armors in game bput into a 'pool' of sorts, that the scan uses to determine the appropriate ammo class. For example, player A is fully healed, no armor, no food or potions, and player B has full health and complete set of diamond armor with no damage and no food. Both walk at opposite ends of the shield, and wait for scan. when scan 'assesses' the players it uses ammo. Player B gets a heavy instantly due to the diamond(maybe do a double round for enchantments), Player A gets a round of light. assuming they both stay in spot, get another round, and so on and so on. Maybe have light do like a full round (let's say 8 ). Medium can do 2 rounds, and heavy do 1 round.

I dont know, I saw this and registered just so I can leave a few ideas. maybe it's good, maybe not. YOU decide lol.