Posts by ProRaiL

yea it is true though I solved this by writing some scripts for computercraft to control snow generation as this compressor makes extensive amounts of ice (more than it requires in a time unit) so income is looks like pretty acceptable than running Mark 1 reactors

yea, dedicated 512 EU/t line did the trick, I understand now that my "suggestion" shouldn't be posted, it took me some time redesigning nuclear ice supplier and it works even better than it was. If someone is interested I could give instructions how to build supplier for reactors producing 1000+ EU/t 100% safe and without cooldown stops.

ya maybe using dedicated 512 from transformer would solve this (just need some confirmation tests) but anyway this update makes mostly of simple automation schemes more sophisticated and space consuming by adding personal MFSUs and EV-HV transformers :(

By 1.70 update it seems like 16 overclocker upgrades makes machines eat so much power that would require direct short-distanced connection to HV line or something so as rendering mostly automated mechanisms unusable because of inability of that machines to function under constant load fast enough (for example snow generator (FAST) -> compressor making ice (requires around 15-16 OC upgrades) -> SUC-only nuclear reactor producing around of 1200 EU/t continuously) or require more sophisticated and not so compact designs as it was possible in earlier version.
    So the suggestion is either lowering OC power consumption or adding possibility to add more transformer upgrades allowing to connect machines to EV line for ability to receive much more power/t