Posts by dragonsnest99

- Name/Nick: Dragonsnest99
    -MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname: all are Dragonsnest99
    - Timezone you're living in: GMT-5
    - The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?: beta-tester
    - Previous experience on the position mentioned above?: I have been playing IC since it came out, it has been my favorite technical mod since. I was a beta tester for mine for dead and then i lost my minecraft account due to hackers so i restared all of my accounts for minecraft and the forums. I have been playing MC since Alpha and have loved the game for the year and a half I have played it. I wish to be a beta tester because I play 2-4 hours of minecraft every day or two, so I can easily find bugs with the amount of time I play.
    Other Experience: I used to have a small mod called the Dark Star mod, I gave up on it because it went into a dead end so I threw the mod down the drain. I have been wanting to do this for a good while now and I hope to be able to make the team!

-Dragonsnest99

this is a small bug i found when i ply on my ic2 server when i ide i get my items back and it ays that they are at the same power level than when i died so i try and use them and they work like they are at 0power (which they should) but it still says they are at full power but when you put the item at this so cald full durability in a MFE or something to charge it the durability bar goes to where it should (0) then charges. please fix this bug its vry annoying in servers. thanks in advance.

i also agree i had died many times then i made the armor and the only time i ned to recharge is when im an idiot and jump down my buildcraft quarry hole or some thing then i retrieve it charge it and im good on charge until i die again. please fix this bug its almost as much of a cheat as tmi. :Nano-Leggings: