Posts by TotEl

Thats a really cool idea!
    I'm currently working on my own addon for IC2, and I might implement some of this in the future. Except for the ores, since I already have a lot of them, so I don't want to add too many new ones. But I was already planning to implement a solid electrolyzing machine, to produce sodium hydroxide from brine, so why not sodium from NaCl? :D Zirconium would probably be added as a byproduct of processing Ilmenite, Rutile or Cassiterite. Hafnium could probably be a byproduct of processing titanium ores as well.

Deuterium would probably be obtained by centrifuging water. Tritium will probably be obtained by fusion, or in nuclear reactor (if the IC2 adds tritium fuel rods back).
    I'm not planning on adding any sort of fusion reactor since I don't want to completely copy Gregtech, but I was already planning on implementing some sort of a particle collider to produce antimatter, micro black holes and other cool stuff (with an added bonus of a random part of the collider ring exploding if you don't cool it properly or have a power shortage while its working :thumbup: ). And if I ever add a fusion reactor it will probably use Deuterium+Tritium as a fuel, with no chance of exploding, but it could probably overheat and turn into a huge pile of scrap and molten metal.
    If you want explosions, I might do some sort of an antimatter storage device (probably a big expensive multiblock), which would store antimatter and need to be powered constantly to do so, exploding if it has antimatter in it and you cut the power input. The explosion strength would vary depending on the amount of antimatter stored, from barely noticeable to o-my-god-where-did-my-enite-neighbourhood-go-?!

Unfortunately I'm also a bit of a noob at using Forge and IC2 API :| , so it will probably take a lot of time, especially since I'm currently working on more early game stuff and haven't finished my ore generation yet.

It would be cool if Semifluid Generator could use more types of liquid fuel from other mods (in 1.10 the only non-IC2 fuels allowed are Forestry Biomass & Ethanol and TE Refined Fuel)
    The fuels that would make sense to be usable inside Semifluid Generator:

• Immersive Engineering: Biodiesel and Ethanol (maybe even Plant Oil?)
    • Thermal Expansion: Naptha, Liquifacted Coal and Tree Oil