Posts by oeglam

This would make a WONDERFUL replacement for the MFE I'm using for a recharge station. I have to ask... what's the point of storing so much EU if it's only going to be charging your devices? Are you thinking someone's going to be carrying around 10 lappacks or something? :wacko:

How about... the station has a small internal charge, but can draw High Voltage (512 EU/t) and charge your inventory (batteries, devices, tools, etc) at that speed? The last thing I really want to see is yet another device that you can hook up to 2-3 solars and forget about the cost of energy for it. Talk about OP. :thumbdown:

hm, i see what you mean with the solars, but the storage was for the recharging of the quantum suit.

it takes a lot of power.

but indeed, then you just could attach 2 MFSU's.

you never woke up to see what a wonderfull day it is to mine, but by the time your stuff is recharged one by one it already turned night?

not anymore with the handy recharge station block.

it will storage power worth two times a MFSU, but wont give it back to cables again.

instead, it will give all the power needed to recharge all your stuff to the person that touches it.

this will only take about 5 seconds, however, you will get an energy lost of 500 EU, becouse of te poor connection between you and the block,i mean, you are only touching it.