Posts by Imgoodisher

Didn't happen to any of my 4 test teleporters.
    Can someone else reproduce this bug?

Yup. I just made me teleporters explode. I had a bunch of MFE's (or MFSU's?) with a bunch of lapatron crystals in them connected to a teleporter (or not connected, the wires don't seem to like to connect to teleporters...). I logged out, then logged back in, and my teleporter exploded. It might be the wire deciding to connect and overloading the teleporter... My wires had 512 EU/t going through them.

The Advanced Geothermal Generator is a renewable energy generator powered by lava (like the normal geothermal generator). The big difference is that you don't need to constantly put lava in the generator to make it work. Instead you feed it mining pipes (or some other type of pipe) and it starts drilling straight down (or to lava). If it hits lava it will start creating power. My idea is based on the Binary Cycle Geothermal plant in real life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B…le_geothermal_power_plant). If your to lazy to click the link, a binary cycle geothermal plant produces power by pumping water down into the ground where the hot ground turns the water to steam, then it goes back up and spins a turbine, condenses, and repeats. It would put out as much power as a normal geothermal generator (just an idea. EU output could be changed...) and it wouldn't use up the lava, but it would be expensive.

Recipe:
    C G C
    W P W
    _ P _

C = electronic circuit
    G = Geothermal generator
    W = Water Cell
    P = Mining Pipe (or other type of pipe)