Posts by esteiner

I would not have thought of it in a million years 8|:D.

I was very curious to see how you broke the cobblestone without other mods because I was thinking for a while and I could not think of anything, very ingenious :thumbup:.

Thank you very much, I'm going to create that system in my world right now.

Regards :)

Well...without using other mods there does not seem to be a simple solution :/.

I have been seeing on the wiki that there is a machine for crops, I suppose this machine will produce an excess of seeds and wheat if I use it but I have to look at all this more carefully.

If I combine automatic farming with an automatic skeleton farm and a manual cobblestone generator next to it, I think I can produce enough items for recyclers, even if the process is manual ;).

As for energy, I suppose I will have to use a reactor that produces energy at a sufficient rate for quite some time.

This is what I have come up with without using other mods, I will comment if it works, maybe it will serve another person :thumbup:.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make the quantum armor but I have trouble getting the uu-liquid to replicate the iridium.

After putting scrap in the recycler and having put this in the mass fabricator I only got 1mb of uu-liquid but I need 120mb to replicate the iridium. I have repeated the process several times but I only have 13mb and I need a lot of iridium for the full armor, that is, many times 120mb ;(.

What I'm trying to say with this is that it seems to me an overly slow process so I guess I'm not understanding something, Is there any way to get uu-liquid faster? Any trick or tip?

PS: I'm playing IC2 without any other mod ;).

Hello everyone,

I have noticed that sometimes the macerator makes noise when I approach but has nothing inside. A few moments later he stops making noise, but when I walk away and go back to him, he does it again.

My version of Minecraft is 1.10.2, my version of Forge is 12.18.3.2185, my version of IC2 is 2.6.200-ex110 and I only have IC2 and JEI installed. I hope it helps you.

Hello again, I have continued playing and I have raised another doubt.

My system now has an MFE, this one I have connected to a transformer of high>medium and this transformer to another of medium>low, my doubt is, Is energy lost in this way? I have noticed that the power goes down every 512EU but I'm not sure if my system uses them, Should I change the system to MFE -> high>medium -> CESU -> medium>low -> Batbox?

Wow, I did not expect a developer to respond to me, thank you very much for the help, the answers and the tests that I have been doing have solved the doubts I had at the moment.

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that I really like what I've seen of the mod :).

Regards and thanks again :)

Hello everyone,

I just started playing the mod and I have some doubts about the energy that I hope you can help me solve.

I have a system of 12 solar panels to feed my machines, connected to a
    CESU and this to an lv-transformer that takes power to the machines
    with cable insulated tin.

My doubts are:

- There are machines that can accept a voltage of 128EU / t but I'm
    giving them 32EU / t, does that affect the performance or consumption of
    the machine?

- In the wiki I read that the induction furnace consumes 16EU / t to
    maintain the heat but I produce 12EU / t and I gain energy even with the
    thermal centrifuge and the blast furnace also with redstone levers,
    what is happening?

- When my chain of solar panels had 10 panels and added two
    more, these last two did not send energy to the cable to which they were
    connected and I had to place them on the cable that connected the
    previous ones, Why this happens?

B=Battery (CESU)

C=Cable (Tin cable)

P=Solar panel

---=Nothing, only spaces :)

*The red solar panels did not send energy to the red wire, I saw it with the eu-reader. I
    had to modify the configuration to the next one that does transmit all
    the energy that it should, I think, that I will ask later ;).

Config not work:

---------PPPPPP

BCCCCCCCCC

---------PPPPPP

I change to:

--------PPPPP

BCCCPPCCC

--------PPPPP

Salu2 :)