Posts by GamerX29

Great mod.

Iridium is 4 times heavier than titanium, as titanium weighs tzhelee? Diamond armor does not look balanced, energy shield is cheaper.Can make that diamond armor floated elements in the electrical, blast furnace at 3000 K, of 5 diamonds in diamond chunks of which it was made and would craft table?

And May is integrated into the helmet compass? :D

Traditionally, sorry for the bad English, because it is not my mother, and mother has with him a little in common.

The new teleport mechanic.

Playing on the server, we are with my friend decided to build a teleporter to move between our houses. When setting up I got the idea! Why not make the ability to change the frequency manually teleport? For example:
    I use the teleporter on the FreqTrans, the window settings of frequency, using the keys in it settings, I am asking for your unique code to teleport (as a phone number) then click Accept code. At this point, the game checks if there is another teleport with this number, if successful, the frequency remains.
    Before activating the teleport to click on it, right-click an empty hand and dial the frequency of another teleport (Friend of the city, his farm, his basement). After that, click OK. To check the availability of frequencies, the teleport will spend 100,000 on energy and teleport tune with the specified code (if any). After that, activate the teleport red dust can be transported.

In its current state, teleporter, alas, is not easy.

I would be glad if you look at the text and understand it.