Posts by Wernerjw

Okay. I tried it out, and it makes this hot water stuff. I thought I might be able to boil the hot water into steam, but that proved to be false. What can I do with the hot water it produces?

Okay, and it says it produces KU as well, so it heats something else up and produces KU. Useful for me. Is it efficient though, because the stirling generator sounds similar to this but it's only 50% efficient.

Hmm, the condensers are touching the kinetic steam generators, not sure what else this could be. And I am on 1.7.10, not all of the mods I use have been updated to 1.10.

The reactor I use produces plenty of heat as well, but the Kinetic Steam Generators seem to be the issue. I throw in a turbine, hook up a Kinetic Generator, and give it steam and all it does is shoot out steam particles and make explosion noises. I do have a proper place for the produced distilled water to go but it will not go through the Fluid Distributers. The reactor gives ~600 H/U per tick, or at least that's what the reactor says. All the heat goes to turn distilled water into steam. The Kinetic steam generators seem to be the problem. Is there any way to convert IC2 steam to other mods' steam? Because Big Reactors has a steam turbine that might work better.

I do use scrap, I have several quarries running 24/7 to produce enough scrap. Still not enough though. I've tried fluid reactors before, but the kinetic steam generators always make explosions sounds and shoot out steam particles. I will try again, and I'll post again with the results.

In my survival world, I would like to run the Mass Fabricator non-stop, as I am ready to produce Iridium and need UU-Liquid. I produce about 300 EU/t total from my reactors, and I am not willing to build more reactors or change the layout of the reactors(I have had several nuclear meltdowns already), so how can I produce enough power?

When I try to craft the nanosuit helmet, will all of the correct components of course, it gives nothing. This is annoying, as I have the rest of the set complete, and I would like to finally craft this. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, so I decided to ask here. I am running Minecraft 1.7.10 with Forge 10.13.4.1448.

Here's the crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 5/4/17 4:20 PM

Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: pneumaticCraft/common/thirdparty/buildcraft/TileEntityPneumaticEngine

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: pneumaticCraft/common/thirdparty/buildcraft/TileEntityPneumaticEngine

at pneumaticCraft.common.thirdparty.buildcraft.BuildCraft.preInit(BuildCraft.java:32)

at pneumaticCraft.common.thirdparty.ThirdPartyManager.preInit(ThirdPartyManager.java:88)

at pneumaticCraft.PneumaticCraft.PreInit(PneumaticCraft.java:80)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)

... 10 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: pneumaticCraft.common.thirdparty.buildcraft.TileEntityPneumaticEngine

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 39 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: buildcraft/api/power/IPowerReceptor

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:760)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)

... 41 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: buildcraft.api.power.IPowerReceptor

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10

Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.11.6

Java Version: 1.8.0_74, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 220229344 bytes (210 MB) / 427446272 bytes (407 MB) up to 2134114304 bytes (2035 MB)

JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xmx2G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6 49 mods loaded, 49 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)

UCH Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar)

UCH CodeChickenCore{1.0.1.8} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)

UCH Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar)

UCH NotEnoughItems{1.0.2.15} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universal copy.jar)

UCH PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar)

UCH RenderPlayerAPI{1.4} [Render Player API] (minecraft.jar)

UCH SmartCore{1.0.3} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar)

UCH <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)

UCH bettervanilla{1.1.1} [BetterVanilla] (BetterVanilla-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)

UCH CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar)

UCH BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar)

UCH brewingapi{1.2.0} [Brewing-API] (Brewing-API-1.7.2-1.2.0.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Core{7.1.21} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.21} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.21} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.21} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.21} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.21} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.21} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.21.jar)

UCH BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.6} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.6.jar)

UCH cfm{3.4.8} [�9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (cfm-3.4.8-mc1.7.10.jar)

UCH IC2{2.2.823-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.823-experimental.jar)

UCH CompactSolars{4.4.39.315} [Compact Solar Arrays] (CompactSolars-Mod-1.7.10.jar)

UCH CopiousDogs{${mcversion}-${version}} [Copious Dogs] (Copious-Dogs-1.7.10 copy.jar)

UCH CraftableFireMod{1.7.10} [CraftableFireMod] (craftable_fire_mod.jar)

UCH DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.7.10 copy.jar)

UCH FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)

UCH GalacticraftCore{3.0.1} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.1.170 copy.jar)

UCH GalacticraftMars{3.0.1} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-BETA-1.7-3.0.1.170 copy.jar)

UCH IC2NuclearControl{2.4.1a} [Nuclear Control 2] (IC2NuclearControl-2.4.1a.jar)

UCH iChunUtil{4.1.3} [iChunUtil] (iChun-Util-Mod-1.7.10.jar)

UCH IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar)

UCH RadixCore{2.1.2} [RadixCore] (RadixCore-1.7.10-2.1.2-universal.jar)

UCH MCA{1.7.10-5.2.1} [Minecraft Comes Alive] (MCA-1.7.10-5.2.1-universal.jar)

UCH Morph{0.9.2} [Morph] (Morphing-Mod-1.7.10.jar)

UCH ForgeMultipart{1.1.0.296} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.296-universal.jar)

UCH OpenComputers|Core{1.0.0} [OpenComputers (Core)] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.3.2.34-universal copy.jar)

UCH OpenComputers{1.3.2.34} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.3.2.34-universal copy.jar)

UCE PneumaticCraft{1.2.5} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.2.5 copy.jar)

UCH ProjRed|Core{4.4.5.44} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRed-Base-1.7.10-4.4.5.44.jar)

UCH SmartMoving{15.6} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.6.jar)

UCH SmartRender{2.1} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.1.jar)

UCH voxelmap{1.7.10} [VoxelMap No Radar] (voxelmapNoRadar-1.7.10-1.0 copy 2.jar)

UCH Waila{1.5.3} [Waila] (Waila-Mod-1.7.10.jar)

UCH Kradxns Minimap{2.0} [Minimap] (Xray2.02.jar)

UCH McMultipart{1.1.0.296} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.296-universal.jar)

UCH ForgeMicroblock{1.1.0.296} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.296-universal.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '2.1 ATI-1.42.15' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 6770M OpenGL Engine'

CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327

OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6

Render Distance Chunks: 8

Mipmaps: 4

Anisotropic Filtering: 1

Antialiasing: 0

Multitexture: false

OpenGlVersion: 2.1 ATI-1.42.15

OpenGlRenderer: AMD Radeon HD 6770M OpenGL Engine

OpenGlVendor: ATI Technologies Inc.

CpuCount: 4

The problem started after updating all of my mods, but since I updated all of them at once, I'm not entirely sure which one it is. I am running Minecraft 1.7.10 with Forge 10.13.4.1558.

The way I do it is use several recyclers and quarries(quarries are added by Buildcraft), but since you said that you have no other mods then it will be tricky. There is no easy answer to Iridium. If you don't want to install other mods, then you need to start recycling. Everything. A good way to get material for the recycler is to make an open pit mine. Another is to go to the Nether, let the Ghasts blow up the terrain, and just pick up the Netherrack later. And yes, this process is meant to be slow. It's very frustrating.

Yeah you need to use a power converter. I'm not entirely sure if the sides of the converter have specific connections, like in IC2 or Galacticraft, but if you play around with it for a while it will work.