Posts by muniategui

Wiki says that energy o mat activates redstone signals wehn lets current pass however i'm testing it with iron door and it does not open it neither transit redstone signal to a redston dust that i puted next to the energy o mat

I have same problem here runiing 11.2 version of the ic2 and jetpack not charging while equipet. but neither if i put it in the inventory (using advanced chargin battery) i have to put them in the right hand and let it there for a while. the character starts shaking it and chargint it slowly.

Hi, i've installed the mod 4 days ago and i'm playing with some friends doing the wiki tutorial first steeps. After reaching solar panel production i read that tin wire are the best way to connect solar panels with batboxx etc since they have a 40 blocks loss. However when i put my mouse on the wire it says loss 0.20 and is the same as a copper wire (the only diference is EU/t which copper is 128 and tin 32). I don't know if that number is bugged and is 0.025 or in this last version changed? Playing on IC2 1.11.2.

Thanks for your atention