Posts by Reliant

I hope you know that the electric wrench has a potential to reduce advanced machines into machine blocks...

You can change it to lossless mode (hold M and rightclick to swich modes). If you did that, then sorry and hopefully the bug will be fixed...

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I just had an extractor turn to a machine block and came back to this thread. The mode was the issue.

Suggestion to dev: Make lossless mode the default. That way, those that know how to change the mode also know that there is a risk involved

I used an electic wrench on a macerator and it gave me a machine block. The last time I had this bug was an earlier release and it was caused by an out of date Forge version, so that was the first thing I checked with this one. I'm using Forge 3.1.2.94.

Would ModLoaderMP cause this bug? At the time I downloaded all my mods, the instructions still included it. Once I have posted this, I'll be preparing and testing it without ModLoaderMP installed.

Anyone else having this bug?

Is there a way to generate a new 1.2 map with the same new resources IC2 uses without needing the full release of a compatible IC2?