Posts by creodor

Do Endermen take cables? I've noticed bits of cabling randomly go
    missing around my base and factory, and it is incredibly frustrating. If it's not them...then uh...any ideas why they would just vanish? I see no signs of explosions or similar mayhem, just bits of cabling missing in the middle of runs of it. And it should not be due to too much EU going through them; the systems run just fine for long periods of time with no issues from too much EU.

After reading around (and an unfortunate creeper incident), I set up in a completely different location. The batbox is now working. It appears, based on the location and how I was doing things, that the issue reported already with 'block memory' happened. I had a wire, removed it, placed a batbox, and then the batbox displayed no GUI. It would seem that this is because the batbox was being seen by the game as a wire. So, apologies for not testing properly before reporting.
    This also explains why the electric furnace I had in that location was still able to draw power and run successfully even once the entire power generation system was removed ;)

I have IC 1.81 and RedPower 2 PR4e on a MC 1.2.3 SMP server. I am also running the latest MCForge (1.4.0.55), not the Recommended. The Batbox and the Project Table (from RP2) do not display their GUIs. Seems to be some sort of conflict, but I can't locate where the conflict is. It works in SSP but not in SMP. I Winmerged the client and server config files to verify any differences, but found nothing aside from a couple sound settings and the generated time. I realize this could just as easily be RP2's issue, but I could really use a bit of help locating the conflict.