Posts by Novkit

Game Ver: 1.2.4
    Modloader: 1.2.4
    ModloaderMP: 1.2.4 v1
    Forge: 2.0.0.65

Mod folder: Industrial Craft 1.90
    Somnia 1.2.5 v22

I've been noticing a problem with the energy storage blocks ( :Batbox: :MFE-Transmitter: :MFS-Unit: ) where energy will continue to flow after all connections are cut. After removing the glass fibre connection between my water tower and my MFSU, EU continued to flow into the MFSU. This works in reverse too, with power draining out of a unit even when the line between the unit and the load is cut. The load isn't receiving the power, but it is still being drained.

I have tried removing Somnia just in case, but it doesn't seem to be the problem.

-- Also, is anyone else having sound issues? Machines and rain aren't playing right and restarting MC is the only way to get them to trigger the sound effects again.

Apparently, there is an issue with blocks updating. Basically if you have to remove any IC2 Stuff (including wiring), remove them > quit > restart > place items where you want them.

It is affecting all types of blocks too, if you place a dirt block where a generator used to be, you can use a wrench on the dirt block to remove it 8|