Posts by Deeno

Out of curiosity how would one obtain these gasses? Would they appear as harvestable blocks(e.g., Tin, Copper, Iron, etc.), fluid resources (e.g., BC Oil), or synthesized via machines and utilizing other materials? I'm guessing they would be treated as fluids and be stored as such, whether in pipes, tanks, cans, etc? This is mostly just my mind thinking out loud though. I could see a machine that takes a given amount of air and separates the gasses out (e.g., Earth at 78% Nitrogen, 20% Nitrogen, 0.9% Argon, 0.03% CO2, the rest is a mix) depending on a given gui choice. Alternatively one could create H2 and O2 by the electrolysis of water.

Greetings all. I apologize in advance if there is another post on this topic, however after utilizing search and my eyes I could not find anything related to this problem. I have been using the IndustrialCraft miner to mine ore, however because I have ThaumCraft 2 installed it generates the crystal ores. When using the miner anytime it reaches a layer with a Thaumcraft crystal in it that is between the mining pipe and the target ore block when the miner reaches the Thaumcraft crystal block MineCraft crashes with an array index out of bounds error. At first I thought maybe this was because I didn't put the Thaumcraft crystal ore ID in the config file but doing that didn't even resolve the issue. The only way I could resolve this issue was to launch MCEdit and move or delete the crystal block(s) in the problem layer and restart. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue or if it's just the way it works for now? I know BuildCraft quarry doesn't seem to have issues with the crystals to my knowledge, however I would much rather use IC2 for my mass mining operations.

Regards,
    Deeno.