Posts by Ashfire908

Another bug, crash on booster block being destroyed by a missile. I think Tsalvo reported the same error a page or two ago. If you fire a missile right at an unfired missile it will crash. As I believe Tsalvo described, warheads getting destroyed don't cause a crash but don't destroy the missile booster. On crash a missile is dropped on the ground and a warhead was left undestroyed.

Here's the crash log:

Hey there, first post on the forums. I love your addon Kentington, and I was just sitting down to play with the new update in a test world when I ran into a odd bug... I can't interact with the lasers, radar, or the defense coordinator. At all. If I point my cursor at it Minecraft selects the block behind it. I couldn't remove the block with any tool I have even if I wanted to (didn't try explosives but I was trying to keep the bugged out objects there in case you needed more info on it). I just end up breaking the block behind it. They still shoot down incoming missiles though. Well, sort of...

While writing this post I tested the system by firing 8 rockets at it, targeted about 20 blocks to the left. The system has 6 lasers in it, and it shot down only 6 of the 8 (I assumed this is a power issue, although I launched another 8 with only 3 lasers active and the MFSUs running the lasers resumed charging a few seconds before the rest hit, without another firing). Regardless of the number of missiles that were hit, when it shot them down, I heard it try to play the sound for shooting down a missile 6 times at once, but it failed a fraction of a second in and Minecraft stopped playing all sounds. (This also occurs when using just 3 lasers as well for me, however the majority of the length of the sound is still played.) I also got the following error:

Code
    Exception in thread "Thread-15" java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at paulscode.sound.libraries.LibraryLWJGLOpenAL.loadSound(SourceFile:434)
    	at paulscode.sound.libraries.LibraryLWJGLOpenAL.quickPlay(SourceFile:617)
    	at paulscode.sound.SoundSystem.CommandQuickPlay(SourceFile:1762)
    	at paulscode.sound.SoundSystem.CommandQueue(SourceFile:2250)
    	at paulscode.sound.CommandThread.run(SourceFile:121)

Additionally I got this message while shutting down Minecraft:

Code
    SoundSystem shutting down...
    Error in class 'SoundSystem'
    	Command thread did not die!
    Ignoring errors... continuing clean-up.

Restarting Minecraft does not solve any of these issues. The world was a superflat creative world (which I switched in and out of creative mode with NEI). I was able to open the GUI for the defense coordinator once, but I had NEI open at the time so it was all screwed up as others have shown here, but when I went back to actually use the GUI after I was done finishing my test setup it wouldn't let me click it anymore. Toggling NEI off does not help either.

Info about my MC setup: