Posts by keither1982

Ah I see all his usual ass kissing minions have posted, throwing there best insults great job!!. I know name calling and insults really reflect and represent the community well. That don't stop the fact that a small percent of the ic2 community run around on these forums with impunity saying and acting however they want. The only condition would be your posts and comments must be in favor of the moderators or the ic2 team , then you talk like and act like "most" of the posters above me.

The forum leaders give off a sense of what little power they have going to there heads. I would say second that if people want to know when you are going to release a version that is up to par let them know a estimated date instead of banning people that ask. I find it a little distressing when other people are coming up with hot fixes for 1.2.5 before the staff or ic2. I understand this mod is free and all but if you don't want to take it serious then maybe hand it off to someone who does.

How much RAM total? How much RAM is allocated to java? Is java up to date?

sorry forgot to add that , anyway i have 2 gigs allocated to java and its java 6. i will have to check my java now that you said that , think there is another out see if that works better. oh yeah my total ram is 8 gigs of dd3 i have a gforce 460 gtx 3.3gh 4x amd's

anyway first off i am running a up to date computer for mods i run
    buildcraft , industrial craft , redpower2 , forestry all up to date . i noted soon as i start
    using and get near any industrial craft items i get lag spikes i have
    ran into other people with that issue. i am wondering why it does that
    and if there is any fix for it .... thanks