Posts by Flobking

I ran mcerrorv25, after installing all the required mods. And still get a black screen. Below is the error I got. I am currently running MC 1.2.5, do I need to downgrade? And if so how do I do that?

Checking for Minecraft launcher (minecrafterr.jar) in C:\Users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\minecrafterr.jar
    Minecraft launcher found!
    Starting launcher...
    27 achievements
    182 recipes
    Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: qz, method: a signature: (Ladg;DDDFF)V) Incompatible argument to function
    at ahu.(ahu.java:41)
    at ahu.(ahu.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:395)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Error report complete.

Well that one was easy.

You installed mods with a minecraft version different than the one you're using.</init>

This is the error I got from running mcverror, I was using 7zip, and this time I tried winrar. Should I clear out mine craft and reinstall it. Just backup my saved maps?

Checking for Minecraft launcher (minecrafterr.jar) in C:\Users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\minecrafterr.jar
    Minecraft launcher found!
    Starting launcher...
    27 achievements
    182 recipes
    Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: qz, method: a signature: (Ladg;DDDFF)V) Incompatible argument to function
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:41)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:395)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Error report complete.

Well that one was easy.

You installed mods with a minecraft version different than the one you're using.

That didn't work. Now instead of showing the error in minecraft, it black screens right after mojang logo. I ran a tester and it came up with

===Simple Minecraft Error Test===

Starting Minecraft...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/
    Minecraft
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    Could not find the main class: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft. Program will exi
    t.

Finished session

• Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: l, me

• thod: b signature: (Ljava/lang/String;DDDDDD)Lrt;) Incompatible argument to func

• tion

• at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:323)

• at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:650)

• at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This error occurs after installing flan's mod loader. Am I missing a step that is not in your wiki?