Posts by shniggle

Sometime within the last 12 hours someone has entered our base and griefed us so bad i wanted to find out who he was asap and talk to him about his personal life and what needs to be fixed with it. Whether it was his abusive step father or his crack whore mother, something triggered this pathetic asshole into thinking blowing up two reactors, taking endless stacks of uu, ruining/stealing resources from project tables, as well as removing all upgrades in every single machine is the only way to compensate for his shitty life. Our house is constantly used as welfare for players who are too lazy to make/create their own things. Furthermore, using this as an example, I as well as dean and keebes would find it most suitable if our house, including the wooden building beside it (not for public use anymore), would be a permitted zone. The last map, frequently was our house exploited for anything available, and measures were taken; extreme ones (bedrock). Mensrea I ask of you to see this as the final straw.

BTW, blwand isn't working...?
    People allowed in our house: shniggle, dean, keebes, tu, eragon, time, half.
    If you would like entrance into our house ask ME not dean nor keebes. As of now, i have to gain trust from some of you.

GOD DAMN HACKING FUCKING BLUES!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT

lol :P -shniggle