Posts by Starlight

Yes this is confirmed.. I just walked pass my crops (not on them) and they where turned into a untilled dirt block with version 1.95 I think on InventionCraft SMP..

This is so annoyig that I have now given up the crossbreeding for now.. It is not funny!
    I wish there where a lot more information about this sort of thing and crops in general..
    And there should be an easy to find list and facts and methods..
    Instead of having to use hours of website crawling to learn about it and then it fails horribly..
    I feel kind of sad about this and will wait for bugs to get fixed before using this crop system again..

;(

Why is it that with some overclocking upgrades the bench only charge one item at a time as opposed to charge all items at the same time without?

Edit: Also, shift-clicking items only work for the first item when putting into the bench..

Hey! I made this new texture for this charging Bench mod!

Drop the following file into your Charging Bench '.jar -file (mine is called: mod_IC2_ChargingBench-1.81-1-client.zip ).. Inside this '.zip -file is the current folder: \ic2\sprites\ <- put texture here and replace with the old one..

I allow this texture to by used by the author of this mod in future releases if he so wishes.. My in-game name is Starlight and I play on InventionCraft (on InventionGaming)!

Here is a picture of the texture in use: