Posts by Quest

RIght so i've got my plants at around 27-31-10 But every cross breed it gets just disappears i'm using the hydration and fertiliser once per growth and also sometimes the original plant will randomly disappear any ideas what's causing this?

I noticed alblaka said that it's impossible to get the conditions for a plant with all 31 stats, i've got a couple of plants at 26, does this mean that i won't actually be able to get a plant with 31 legit?

Yeh, But that's just someone else saying thank you in their thread :p this is me saying thank you in my thread xD

Well I just got into these a couple of days ago and i've gone from wheat-aurelia and all the plants in between. And i've almost maxed out one of my stats. This is definitely one of the best features of industrial craft and i can't wait to try out the ones as soon as tekkit gets updated so i can play online, Thanks for an awesome addition !

As the title says i need help with a design for SMP, this server has terrible tick rate so i've been struggling to think of a safe casuc design to produce a fair amount of eu/t, any suggestions or help will be great, also I can't use blockbreakers or EE as they are both disabled