Posts by medicdude

Did you ask the mod authors before you implemented there mods into your modpack because if you dont you will be riticuled nearly as bad as Tekkit/Technic.

No. And no. All four mods are available to the public. The pack is simply a compilation of the files so that you can use them on the server, I am earning no revenue with it. I dislike adfly because it makes you wait for the download, you shouldn't have to wait. I will donate to the mod creators based on server popularity of their features.

I have since reviewed the distribution policies and asked alblaka and eloraam for permission to distribute.

SERVER IS OFFLINE, thanks for playing everyone

Come one, come all to the Dboys Industry server! IP Address 75.127.1.103:25565
    Hosted through BeastNode, located at NY, USA, International users are welcome.
    Mods Installed: [IC21.97][RP2pr5b] (+ IC2AddonAdvancedMachinesv4, ReactorControl)

If you have a problem with javaw, edit the BAT file and replace the whole line "start javaw..." with "start Minecraft.exe".
    DOWNLOAD
    Download Modpack Here (Win) I have packaged a modpack with absolutely everything you need except the core Minecraft files. This modpack uses a bat file to force a fresh install of Minecraft in its folder. It WILL NOT affect your other Minecraft installs at all. Includes and uses 7zip commandline executable. Creates a fresh minecraft install with default skin, custom skins must be added manually.

Server Rules
    Apply for whitelist on this thread
    No griefing
    Do not go beyond 2000, -2000 : 2000, -2000 (for now, subject to expand at later date)
    No creative mode. Use singleplayer if you want to test the pack out.
    Please don't put an excessive amount of machinery in one place, I've been told this can corrupt chunks which will require anything in that chunk to be demolished by a rebuild.

Welcome to the server. Build something epic and have fun!

The server is backed up and restarted twice daily. Admins online most nights around 7pm EST.

You may contact me with any suggestions or questions here on the forum or via Skype(pdavidow), GTalk(zerohourrct), Raptr(Medicdude), Facebook(pdavidow), or Steam(firestormrct).
    Email me at zerohourrct@gmail.com

Mod Credits:
    IndustrialCraft2 Donate Info Recipes
    RedPower2 Donate Info Recipes
    BuildCraft Donate Info Recipes
    Forestry Donate Info Recipes
    IC2addon Advanced Machines v4.0 Info
    IC2addon BCICcrossover Info
    IC2addon Nuclear Control Info