Great mod btw.. I need more lithium lol

Archer

MC1.2.5 btw
    ID2
    BC3.1.x
    foresty
    thaumcraft
    mystcraft
    portalgun, EE, Redpower, I mean I can go on and on, TONS of addons.. Read and you should fix your problems... Just sayn
    oh and i think forge 3.3 maybe

I've sat here waiting without asking about a release date. I just watch the blog.

But what I've seen here is that you claim to not be any part of the Dev Team, tho you sit here and police the rules? I've read the rules as I always do in every forum I go to, However like every forum there are asshats like yourself that feel they need to speak on behalf of the Dev Team. So your status here paid or completely voluntary?

The mod is a great mod and well worth waiting for. Its basically what got me into the game. However pay or not, small tid bits on the blog doesnt give someone the right to treat others as if they are beneath them. I dont know you, but I'd sure as hell would knock you into the ground with a mouth like that in person.

Either be part of the solution, or your part of the problem. In most of the communities eyes, I see you as part of the problem.
    Now as a fellow smart ass myself, you could of said hey, not on the forums, but here is a link http://www.industrial-craft.net/ to the blog that has some information for people that are inquiring to know more.

See its helpful, and less to type. But again, reading your comments just proves your just an ass, regardless if its your personal life or the net life.

as far as the OP, Check back at that link, or watch Direwolf20's twitter. Im sure when its released, it'll be posted on Alb's blog or DW20's tweets..

but as far as being an asshole, people either ignore you or they just find another mod to move on to, because people "assume" your part of the team.

Just say'n... :huh:

But with all that said, then what can you do if you have updated to Minecraft 1.2.5? How can you get IC2 to work?

Think we just need to wait out a bit til they are done testing IC2 1.2.5. IM no programmer and dont know whats really involved. But what I do know it would be nice to have people stop assuming that Joe posted something on the net that it works 100% no flaws on 1.2.5 that everyone can get it to work. Trust me I have tried ... There is a reason why we are still waiting, the programmers are working everything out to make sure everything works.. lol and here comes another MC update. lol When will the madness ever stop.

as far as the Wiki ... Would be nice to have a couple dedicated people to run it though. But that word dedicated is a hard one to come by now adays.

To answer your question, there are many links out there that provides a fresh 1.1 1.2 1.2.3 1.2.4 jar that you can downgrade from. I did the same and almost freaked out till I used the magical "Google" feature lol. search - Downgrade Minecraft to 1.2.3 or 1.2.4... took the first thing that popped up which was a video, guy had the .jars in a link below and they honestly worked. im still running 1.2.3 and SLOWLY dabbing into 1.2.5 with everything that I normally use excluding additional pipes, teleport pipes, red power, power converter.. lol 1 step at a time my friend~