Posts by falizure

i wouldnt know what to do with computer craft :P but na im not too worried about finding a mod for it, and yes while inserting rods into the correct positions would be hard its not impossible, i know of 1 or 2 logistics mods that let you specify what slots even to place objects, and the advantage is your constantly gaining 238 to continue to make mox, and in a compact way rather then needing 2 separate reactors (though long term thats probably the way youd end up going anyway)

Ok, so i am curious if anyone has managed or even attempted to achieve a stable hybrid reactor using mox efficiently, or even 1 that goes threw partial cooldown phases, i know a stable reactor in both aspects are totally different but im curious if you could make a balance within the limited space a reactor provides, i myself am constantly struggling with understanding how all the components work so i cant even begin to experiment or even guess at what that would look like, especially because any designs that might have had potential to work that way are long outdated, also is their any mods for 1.10.2 capable of reading reactor heat temp and controlling it? last time i saw anything that i knew worked for that was nuclear control back in like 1.6 or 1.7.