Posts by weltall2

I installed NEI and checked both if the ids I changed them first time were taken and also looked for free ones. I changed the ids to the free ones according to nei and still i got this

As for using the default client ids, industrialcraft is one of the mods I did not touch the default ids. To be 100% sure I deleted the config file and let the server create a new default one and still go the same conflicts.

I am not sure if this was happening from the beginning but yesterday for first time my eye caught some conflicts happening while starting the server. I am on the MCPC Bukkit 1.2.3 with forge 1.4.1.64. The mods I have on are
    Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Equivalent Exchange, Redpower, Balkon's Weaponmod, Hot Air Baloons, Dynamic Elevators, Rei's Minimap, Rugs, Simple Ores and some extra addons for Buildcraft and Industrialcraft (teleport pipes, advanced machines, compact solars, super wrench, charging table).

and also I tried to change the block ids of these blocks to other free ones and again they appeared again with the different block id and a different conflict number. The blocks that conflict are:

blockLuminatorDark=219
    blockLuminator=226
    blockITNT=239
    blockNuke=237
    blockDynamite=236
    blockDynamiteRemote=235

I never had a problem up to now but I never crafted any of these items to know what will happen. No matter in what free block ids i switch them to they still conflict.

-Edit-

Scratch that, my gf that plays with me just told me she made a nuke and when she tried to use it the server kicked her out and there was no explosion.

I guess the errors I get when someone opens the interface of an advanced machine is normal. I am on bukkit 1.2.3 and using 3.8c. I am glad I never really use machines directly and I do everything through boxes and a pipe system. Although I have to admit that even when I get the error it rarely kicks me out of the server.

10:51:03 πμ [SEVERE] ALERT: SERIOUS BUKKIT PORTING ERROR. net.minecraft.server.ic2.advancedmachines.ContainerRotaryMacerator is a container that does not provide a valid player and inventory to bukkit.10:51:03 πμ The mod porter needs to provide a player through getPlayer() and an IInventory through getInventory().10:51:03 πμ You may encounter issues. File a bug with this message at mcportcentral.co.za, please.10:51:03 πμ java.lang.Throwable10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.Container.transferTo(Container.java:40)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleContainerClose(NetServerHandler.java:1144)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.Packet101CloseWindow.handle(SourceFile:16)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:234)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:118)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:557)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:455)10:51:03 πμ at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)

This is the error I get from the macerator.

I am having a problem with at least the large electric engine not showing the interface of it when I right click it. It seems to work normally but I cant check how much water it has in it. In single player it seems to work just fine though so I do not know what I have done wrong. I checked the config of the server and the client and they are identical.

I have not tried another engine to see if they do the same though.