Posts by Wouter1194

Wow, I love the 3.5 efficiency on that!

I've never run a Mk III before. The applet says that it can run 29 minutes, and then it needs a 106 minute cooldown. Is that what you do?
    Or do you just use a redstone circuit (or RP2 sequencer) to turn it on for a second and then off for 3?

I use a redpower circuit: A sequencer set to 11,5 seconds, connected to a timer(10 seconds) wich activates toggle latch so the reactor runs for 10 secs, then the timer togles the latch again and the latch the connects back to the back of the timer so it turns itself off after 10 secs, i'll add a picture with more details later. (Ofcourse a bit more advanced redstone engineer can also make a similar timer with vanilla redstone circuits)

Note that you can use the sequencer to set up more reactors: I got 4 of these reactors set up with one sequencer and they run one at a time while the others cool down.

Btw I don't know if im allowed to post detailed redpower circuits in this forum section ;) but you can also run it just for 29 minutes :)

Ok, so I've been messing with reactors for a while and I came to the following mark III desgign:

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…arb31u2mtwxdu7vlw5tt0fym9
    [*]Eu/tick: 280
    [*]Average Eu/tick: 60
    [*]Efficiency: 3,50
    [*]Cost: Iron 214, Copper 283 and Tin 143
    [*]Timing: Running time 1772 secs and Cooldown time 6376 secs
    [*]Credits: Me (Wouter1194) (unless someone already posted a likewise design... )

I'm using this design myself...