Posts by thebigking4

Don't know if this is just a bug in the gravisuit mod, or 1.107, so figured I would report it.

World Gen: Flat World, Hard mode, Survival Mode.

Items Spawned in that was used at time of crash: One Nuke, One Lever, Bucket of Milk, Quantum Leggings, GraviHelmet, and GraviChestPlate

Situation: I placed and used a lever to set off a nuke on the map, cheking out the gravisuit stuff. Nuke detonated just fine, got poisoned just fine. Pulled in a bucket of milk via NEI, flew above the nuke using gravisuit to fly. I drank the milk, animationed started, and Minecraft crashed. I do use MultiMC.

Crashlog:

Able to replicate: Yes for a total of three times, with the same exact crash log.

How do you make this mod work with Tekkit?

It throws an error if I put the bukkit zip file into the server mods directory.

Here is how to do it. First, delete Tekkit, then reinstall the bukkit versions of the mods one by one fixing any ID conflicts. Teehee.

On a serious note, how in the heck do you expect someone to help you if you can't even tell us what the error is or have a log or anything. This is like telling your mechanic that your car is broken, but not telling them your radio won't turn on. Sad, just sad. X(

End Rant there. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also, go complain to Tekkit, on their forums.

What Eloraam likes is not relevant, not to mention the fact that her own mod (Red Power) is a crossover mod: It handles Buildcraft oil and Railcraft carts.

Really now, what Eloraam wants/likes with her Copyrighted Mod is not relevant? Let's take a look here. From her forum post and wiki.
    RedPower is copyrighted material. It may only be downloaded from the links provided here, and may not be redistributed in any form, modified or otherwise, without express permission. All rights not explicitly granted are reserved.

So by using part of her code to make your mod compatible would violate her copyright. Dude, with your attitude, I know I for one won't use your mod. Peace.

so change everything even if its not 20000+?

I have a 4096 fix installed, here is my config to show you what I did.

Edit *The 4096 fix only effects Block IDs not the Item IDs.

i followed the instructions and nothing changed even after i changed the class files. Any suggestions? i have a mac by the way.

I actually figured it out myself. It doesn't seem to like some of the IDs with Forestry installed (From what I read). Go into your config for Rocket Science and change all the IDs. Mine defaulted to 20000+ so change them to 20100+ and this fixed everything!!!