Posts by pyrobob262

No redstone, nuclear reactor caused the same issue multiple times. Approach cut me off at ~110 blocks away. turning it to night allowed me to approach finally. this time I had two terraformers hooked up.

EDIT: Nighttime isn't 100% fix it seems. This time with a nuclear reactor and ~20 geothermal gens. :(

so now im locked out of the area completely. :(

I had the same thing happen but i was on the server at the time :( I made a post but deleted it out of frustration. I was manually putting ice in but the redstone must be the cause of the issue :(

I hate this forum software :(

As the title says, the toolbox doesn't work. On a IC2 server with no mods, only things i have are TMI and IC2 on clientside. I am NOT using TMI to make the toolbox.

What happens is that I open it, then have to move a tool on the quick bar to get them into the toolbox (it will take all tools after picking up one), however after closing it and opening it (along with 2 minutes of manipulation) I can't get anything out. I tried with 4 different toolboxes. I lost my perfect bow cause of it too :( Also the toolbox will occasionally disappear if you open it then pickup and drop it onto the quickbar a few times. Its till there but invisible.

Geez al, these forums are weird to post on :(

Well im getting the same error trying to login near my nuclear reactor, it is connected to a MFE and a MFSU that are both putting out redstone signals to the reactor through a double not switch (so the reactor turns off when they are full) the MFSU shouldn't be full, but is also connected to a FULL MFSU, the second one is for a telepotor, and is being fed. everything is connected via fibre cables. bunch of stuff connected to the MFE (maceratorx3 extractor induction furance etc etc.

Gonna run a test to see if it is the chunk is the issue.