Posts by Mo3pp3l

Well, it's falling apart under stress. I have a user who is crashing out when he encounters Copper ore from IC2. His configs match the server, and it's the negative array exception still. Not sure what's happening, but would love a point in the right direction.

His error log: http://pastebin.com/rx1ihUCj
    Server console just shows a generic disconnect for a reset connection.

Three things to test for this user:

1. Update LWJGL to 2.8.3 or 2.8.4 on http://www.newdawnsoftware.com/jenkins/view/LWJGL/job/LWJGL/

2. Clear that he / she use the version of IC² uploaded today

3. Test with the newer version of NEI 1.2.2

If you have no error with forge 3.1.2.90, then an update for forge is irrelevant i think.

The version anyone can download two days ago is smaler than the version uploaded yesterday morning.

The version uploaded today is a little bit smaler than yesterday.

So if there are now newer versions (including minor changes or bugfixes) who loaded the files up and why they have a different size??

Edit: I've found the reasone for the last update. Player has fixed the java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException and uploaded the new version. But the info about that is deep in the forum. 8)

This is not only for the forum, but i think many problems are the result of using wrong versions.

By all indications, there should be no newer version of IC² as 1.95.

But the reality is that there are the main version two days ago, one new version yesterday and now a hopefully bugfixed version.

The public release post last edit is two days ago and there is no minor number change.

The actual version number should be 1.95.2 and or the public release post and the update-page must be edited.

Than people can realize this and redownload to test before posting new (old) bug reports.

Greatz
    Mo3pp3l

Same Error.

1. Turning off Buildcraft helps.
    2. Using TMI instate of NEI helps, but then open the inventory give this error.

Don't using of TMI and NEI is this best way to play at this moment.

Before any reply, there is no problem using wireless redstone editions at the same time or any other mod installed.

So this seems to be a problem between buildcraft and ic2.