Posts by ryunz

One quick update. I could get the error report using the method suggested here (http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-mcpatcher-hd-fix-236-01/). Again, I got this error message when I went nearby the place where the machines were set.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fc749f17 --------
    Generated 4/25/12 1:45 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2279, Intel

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at ic2.platform.NetworkManager.onPacketData(NetworkManager.java:205)
    at forge.MessageManager.dispatchIncomingMessage(MessageManager.java:432)
    at adl.a(NetClientHandler.java:1212)
    at ee.a(SourceFile:46)
    at lg.b(NetworkManager.java:343)
    at adl.b(NetClientHandler.java:64)
    at je.c(SourceFile:50)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1867)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:819)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT f5a8d140 ----------

The jar file you posted didn't work. As the MCError's creator says, I set java as the environment variable and tried again and again, but it would not launch my Minecraft at all. I tried with MCError v26 but still didn't work.

I tried the ways that the Minecraft Wiki suggests here (http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crash) but the command prompt would not even read the code following.

java -Xincgc -Xmx2048M -cp Minecraft.exe net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

It only spits out the error message saying

Error: could not find the main class: net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

Currently, I have no ways that I can get a crash report.

I was running IC2 server with Terraria Tree Mod on Minecraft 1.2.4 and I just noticed that newest version, 1.9.5 was posted (hopefully compatible with Buildcraft 2.2.14) and tried on my server, but it crashed by giving us a black screen.

After putting
    MC Forge 3.1.2.90
    IC2 1.9.5
    BuildCraft 2.2.14
    Terraria Tree v4.3
    at the right place in the server folder, I copied and pasted the world data which I was playing with only IC2 1.9.0 and compatible Terraria Trees on Minecraft 1.2.4. In the data I put, there were some blocks from IC2 placed and some items put inside the chest.

On the client side, I put
    IC2 1.9.5
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    BuildCraft 2.2.14
    MCForge 3.1.2.90
    Optifine HD for 1.2.5 and 1.2.4
    CraftGuide for 1.2.5
    QuickGuide for 1.2.5

So I tried to detect where the errors were coming from by checking following things.

1) Run the fresh world data with the server.
    This worked totally fine. I could put any block and gave me no error.

2) Erased the "player's name".dat and got into the server.
    This worked fine and could enter until I move near to the place where I put machines. When I get near, Minecraft suddenly crashed.

3) Temporally removed IC2, and run the server, which erased all IC2 items and blocks from the world. Then put back the IC2 again and with Creative mode, I put back all the items and blocks where it used to be.
    This worked totally fine and all the machines were functioning well until I changed some of the setting in the properties file and ops file inside the server folder. The changes I made was, "gamemode=1"->"gamemode=0", and erased my name inside the ops file. After modifying these two things, I tried to get in, but it gave me a black screen.

4) When I compared the itemID inside the IC2's config folder of both server's and client's, no difference could be seen.

Since the Minecraft gave me a black screen right after the loading screen when I tried to get in to the server, I could not get any error message.

Can anyone help me?