Posts by Mexanik

Hello! I'm here just to post this text. It's the list of items I'd like to see in IC2 to complete my spaceship. I hope you'd like at least one of my ideas, even if they were posted before.

Also sorry for my English %)

Part 1: pretty useless stuff.

1) Lightbulb
    It's a new type of lamp made of several glass blocks, iron ingot and the cheapest wire. It works just like luminator but doesnt't have inner accumulator and produce as much light as possible (like an electric cousin of the excellent redstone lamp). It's not funny if you want to turn all these luminators off!

2) What about new types of wrenches? Refined iron one is twice more indestructible as bronze, and the other made of that nice alloy could be 3x better. Of course it doesn't make them faster. :Wrench:

Part 2: Second life of the frequency transmitter.

3) Switch
    Place one on the block, place button or something on that block or even on the switch, connect wires to another one, and then use frequency transmitter on both. Now if you push the button attached to the first one the second will emit a redstone signal. Very useful, I think. It also may have a limited range (15 blocks is enough). Just like teleporter for 0 and 1. I don't know much about good recipes because usually play in Creative.

4) Quantum transmitter
    If you can make quantum armour, why don't use iridium for making wires? Connect them with FT and they'll teleport low volts (and medium, please!) from one to another allowing you to build nice house without extreme perforation and with thin walls. It's not excellent for Survival but if you play Creative you are allmighty. So why not? :]

Part 3: more quants!

5) Quantum generator
    It absorbs energy from outside and doesn't need any fuel to produce as much safe and clear energy as nuclear reactor (like upgraded windmill). This technology needs tons of iridium and other best components. I think it's good even for Survival. Why not?

6) Quantum sword
    The nanosaber upgraded with iridium and other stuff. It absorbs energy from killed monsters and can share it with any other item.

7) Quantum bomb
    It's range is smaller than TNT's but it can destroy even bedrock (2kk damage).

:Matter: GF :Matter: <- glass fibre
    :Matter: :Nuke TNT: :Matter:
    :Matter: :Matter: :Matter:

I think all these ideas were posted somewhere before but I hope you'll add something from that list to the IC2. Items 1, 3 and 4 are my favourite.