Posts by Effection66

Thanks Chocohead. Well, I watched the lets play (

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) and he crafts a hammer apparently. But ok, when I do not need a hammer or a cutter how do I make i.e. iron plates? When I have a look at the IC2 wiki, it tells me to craft these two tools in order to get started ...

When I double check the recipe of the hammer it does not show me the receipe at all. Instead, I get an information how I can enhance it ...

And: why can the youtuber craft all those things when he uses the same mod pack?

Hey there!

I installed the FTB Pack Ultimate Reloaded. I'm currently at version 1.3.0 (MC: 1.12.2, forge-14.23.5.2811) and the server

is running on 1.3.0 as well. The server is rented by me.

It works fine so far but I came across a problem with IC2. I cannot craft anything relating to IC2. I wanted to craft

the Forge Hammer but it does not work. I put in the right materials in the right order but I can't see the hammer on

the output slot. For testing purposes I gave myself a hammer in Creative Mode but with the hammer I could not craft

any iron plates as well.

I got the problem with the version before 1.3.0 either. Both, client and server, are running with the same IC2 version (industrialcraft-2-2.8.111-ex112).

Is there a solution?

Thanks guys!

Cheers!