Posts by Rezup

i extracted the ic2 notepad and put everything to do with ic2 into the folder it created. it crashed giving me this error -The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

Error: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/api/recipe/IRecipeInput

yea that happened to me. i decided to just get it for a newer version and it works but i realized that the mod that i use that needs ic2 is only in 1.7.10 so i have to figure this thing out

Never mind you guys. i was done dealling with all of the troble so i got it on 1.12.2. Thanks for the help i can finnaly start using my other mods no because lots of them depend on ic2. Thanks!:thumbup:

I tried to run the mod by itself with no other mods loaded and it crashed only saying that there was a unexpected error again.could this be a problem with my forge launcher? im pretty sure i have the latest version of 1.7.10. should i get the recommended one? or if it really is a big problem then should i just install it for another version?

Edit: can i get the latest download link for ic2 1.12.2

but does it matter that the dowload is a notepad jar? even if not then why does another folder pop in my mods folder called ic2 with a notepad inside it labbled "EJML-core-0.26"

I downloaded the one at the top and nothing happened when i loaded into minecraft (the mod didnt show up)

I tryed the one below it and the game crashed giving me this message "The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
    Error: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.Error: IC2 is incompatible with this environment, use the normal IC2 version, not the dev one."

The 3rd one crashed saying that there was an unexpected error.

I use windows 10 with google chrome. and it still makes my mod downloads a notepad. no matter what i do i will always hav the ic2 notepad then the folder named ic2. when i run the game, it crashes. I have tryed to delete the folder or put the ic2 notepad in the folder to see what happens but it dosnt work. i will see what the crash error says.

Can someone help me install Industrial craft 2? if it matters, any mod i download becomes a notepad when i download it. I look at videos on how to install ic2 and it looks like they have mods as a executable jav file while i just have a notepad for my mods. so far ic2 is very dependent towards my other mods such as warp drive but i cant install it. help please. to be more descriptive when i download ic2, i put the notepad in my mod folder. but within the mod folder out of no where a folder called ic2 appers. now i have 2 things in my mod folder that have to do with the mod itself: the folder named ic2 with a notepad in it and a notepad in my mod folder that is the thing i downloaded mod. Please help i have many mods that rely on this one and if i cant get this one working then im screwed.