Posts by thefennek

I think tis a good idea to make the minig drill, or some other tool, getting cables off faster.
    Maybe the cutter, I dont realy see a reason to un- isolate any cables- so far.

I'm always dismounting cables with my mining laser, on low-focus. Just because the mining drill is so dammn slow with cables.
    But it happens that the laser is on mining, or worse. Just 5 min ago, I bustet half of my solar farm at trying to remove one lame very-low-current-wire. Dammn you, Scatter-mode!
    Mymost brutal MC fail -so far.

So PLEASE make another tool to gett off those wires.

As my jetpack ran completly out of power. I went to a FME took it from my back to the inventory. Rightclicked the FME -interface open- schift klick(cant remember if rmb or lmb). gone.
    i didnt dropp it exidently, nor i got some dmg at that time.

p: make some more cool stuff for the next version! love this mod!

So, I was just running arround with my brand new, first chargged Quantumleggins. And it happend that i jumped on ice. So, that feeled realistic! the whole walking on ice while beeing freakin fast.

I haye no idea about the coding of Minecraft or IC, but i think it should be possible to implement someting like:

if (wheringQuantumleggins && speed > normal running speed)
    "walk behavior"= "walk behavior on ice"

Thomething like that.
    And maybe more speedredouce on ground, than in the air.

Realy, running on ice is awesome.I've just regestrated for this post. Please try it, and if you(the IC team) like it, implement it. its just awesome, feels just like running damn fast.

*edit:
    -just realised that jou run even faster(2x?) on ice. but thats not what i want. the sliding is nice, and mainly the fat that you don't slow instantly down, if jumping.