- Range Upgrades for Remote Thermal Monitor added (maximum range is doubled by each upgrade)
- Howler Alarm is configurable via GUI (check OP for SMP and custom sounds details)
- fixed rendering of Thermal Monitor and Remote Thermal monitor. Indicator shouldn't flicker any more, even with optifine and flat world. Thanks to redled72 for detailed report.
- you can get two circuits from used Sensor Location Card
- default alarm sound changed. Thanks to Forecaster for the new sound.
- the Reactor's coordinates are shown in the tooltip of Sensor Location Card
- full localization support. You can localize not only names of blocks and items but also GUIs and Thermometer/Sensor Kit messages.
- better shift-click support for Remote Thermal Monitor GUI. You can put items to/from the corresponding slot of Remote Thermal Monitor with shift-click
i noticed you have a list of sounds which you have added yourself mind posting them as a download too? unless it is for demonstration then disregard this.
lastly could you add this function to the industrial alarm too? it is more convenient if both have the same function especially range setting.