Posts by Riversand

Generator -> Macerator -> E-furnace -> Extractor -> Adv Macerator -> I-Furnace -> Locally ideal generator-type

Then i go for the holy Grail.... the Nano-forge. also known as the Creation engine.

You can use rubber :Rubber Boots: boots for landing. they should stop all falldamage now as well. and it's a resource you already should have plenty of. I like to keep a pair on hand all the time, even with a jetpack in use... never know when you'll run out of fuel/energy.

The thing about the Aggregators is that it is not making mass from nothing, but rather, Photonic energy. It is making Mass from Energy. so, it does follow physics, by bending the rules. not breaking them.

so the saying would be "Problem, Conventional physics?" i think. I myself love using EE and IC2 hand in hand EE is not all too overpowered... when you break it down... no pun intended. EE on it's own... a Diamond takes 512 stone, or 2048 dirt to make. That is alot of resources, alot of mass. Add in energy and efficiency from IC2, the cost of mass is halved, through basically, purification. but it still requires the input of energy from the machines to grind, and then smelt.

AS for tin's depth, i find it annoying, yes... but i can handle it. figured i'd pop that on, to not be /completely/ off topic.

7-zip.

Holy Nested Quotations Batman!

Anyway... my two Industrial Credit ... Yogscast made a mistake, and they can and very well may post an apology message in the form of a video. I hope that they do, just to help smooth things out. Yes, they did cause an upsurge in users, both good and bad... more whiners, but also more potential loyal players.

I would suggest taking this in stride. not to alienate new people, or yogscast. They may very well have been unaware of the modpack's non-compliance.

I for one, look forward to seeing what good will come of this... new addons, new 'good' suggestions for additions... and so on and so forth.

anyway, that was just the opinion of one IC^2 player... who made and is making a mod-mix similar... spookily so, to the technick pack... Non-distributed of course. I wouldn't dare ruin the value of such immense work as is in this Mod and the others i use.

I for one love this and am downloading it to go along with my mod-pack which is similar to direwolf20's main mod list. IC2, BC 2.1, and EE. the solar is my main power system. always is. reliable, safe, and sustained.

It will fit in with the 'story' of the character as well, of which i have been doing a stream play of, for a few friends. this solar panel, looks to have a suitably strong cost for the aspects of a powerful solar array.