Posts by elkillo

OHHHHH, ok thank you that didnt occur to me sorry about that i downloaded it 2 weeks ago and forgot to install it xD.

the admins can close or remove this thread as it now has no relevance

so i have looked through the add-ons section and even googled it but i cant seem to find this mod.i found it in my Downloads folder, the zip file is called IC 2 upgrades and i have no idea what it does.
    anyone have an idea?

im testing out a new IC2 server i just set up and i was testing all the items. when i got to the mining laser it looked like my char was trying to put it away but it still fired so i though "ok its fine its a little bug"
    but now i tried the nano saber and its does the same thing only i cant use it because the blade keeps resetting. also the electric jetpack doesn't work it wont let me fly at all its full energy and all i do while wearing it is jump.

any ideas on how i can fix it?

the pump seems to drain most of the lava when attached to a miner but then it doesint drain the non-source blocks which is weird(doesint non-source block suppose to disappear if the source block disappears?). and ofc my miner stops at the non-source lava which is annoying. i also am not getting ANY diamonds whats so ever from my miners despite changing its location 6 times. any tips?

OH if thats the case then the interface is a little confusing, then im gonna try and see if i can get it to work with my miner.

there is no water under it it is on grass and i even used a jetpack to go down the miner shaft to see if it was drawing water but there wasn't anything. i don't really need to harvest water i got BC pump for it, i was trying to get lava cells.

when i put a pump (or several) next to a miner and add power the pumps UI shows that is has a full water tank. It does not how ever fill cells or buckets from either its top slot or a chest next to it.
    my current mods are, all the core mods(Gui, mod loader, mod loader MP, etc) smart move, rei's mini map, turret mod (by SanAndreasP), IC2, buildcraft, and forestry craft.