Posts by Freienstein

Thanks for the link I will try that ASAP. And I WAS using tin cables thats cause I am so confused. After dismantling the storages and generators and playing around with the cables it finally worked.
    The thing with the batbox: if my sneak key was stuck why did the output side change randomly? When Im sneaking it points away from me but it was just ... random.

Hi,

first of all I want to know if its possible to pump water into watermills like lava in geo generators or something like this is planned or ever impkemented (due to balancing reasons).
    If not I just have to continue building geo parks in the nether ^^

Second is, Ive just read there can be a bug with higher resolution teturepacks and wrench, not being able to dissmantle anything but switching it into random direction.
    That just happend me in SSP, vanilla 16x16 pack and batboxes. Allready known?

Third, I (and you) know there is a bug with watermills (are they working unmanned correctly? Didnt find anything ... EDIT: unmanned watermills are not working for me if calbe to next storage ist too long, like windmills) not generating any EU. Just happend with my windmills here after cable was something arround 10 blocks long.
    After placing an EU storage under it, it worked fine. Possilbe bug?

Freienstein

Hi,

just read the wiki articels about the Quantum Suit but still I have two questions.

:Quantum-Helmet: How is the hunger replenishing of the helmet working?
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor: When will the Chestplate discharge? I hugged some Creepers, tried to swimm in lava and made a visit into the void. but no discharge.

Freienstein