Posts by Miner7747

It's MUCH worse than that. They're not showcasing the individual mods as much as a modpack that distributes mods without permission. The creator has refused to even ASK for permission.

just saw the post with the modpack on it,this just got 10x worse.
    if possible,maybe alblaka should disable forum registering for a while?

i just saw their mod spotlight on buildcraft,and it looks like they'll be doing one on IC2 as well.

for those of you who know what happened with the yogbox and better than wolves,this is a HUGE problem.

prepare for mass spam/noob/troll posts on everything related to the modpack their showcasing.

i'm glad that IC2 has its own forum,the minecraft forum thread will become useless,like the better than wolves one.

lol, didn't notice that.

maybe change it to this:

G () G
    G G G
    G G G
    even though it doesn't make sense,it still uses the same amount of resources.
    Toy around with the recipie as much as you want though,as long as it uses only glass.

tin cells are great,but when you're trying to make an automated fuel factory,it eats up tin and prevents automation.
    This is why i'm suggesting:

Glass cells

glass cells can be made like this:
    G () G
    G G G
    G G G

G= glass

This makes 16 glass cells.
    unlike tin,glass cells aren't resistant to radiation,
    and thus cannot be used for cooling cells,uranium cells,and depleted uranium cells.

using this,making automated biofuel factories would be possible,whithout sacrificing too much
    game balance.