Posts by NathanKj

SENDING TRANSMISSION:
    Recipient: johnnyjr100

*512 bit encryption started*

Inter-galaxy engine huh? That's useful because it could be put into one of my assault ships.
    I am using 512 bit encryption while sending this transmission so the spambots can't intercept it.
    *512 bit encryption end*

SENDING TRANSMISSION:

You can teleport to my ship. Also, -SPAMBOT INTERRUPTION- WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A KITCHEN? -SPAMBOT INTERRUPTION END- *Deploys Spambot Anti-Hack*
    As I was saying, Also, I have a lot of EU because of my supercooled reactor, which can produce 406 million EU about every 3 hours.

TRANSMISSION END

START TRANSMISSION:

I need 2 tanks of vis and 2 tanks of taint for the robot, plus an extra 8 tanks of taint and 4 tanks of vis for the ships so the guns can fire and for the ships to run. Also, you should make a teleporter.

*512 bit encryption started*
    My teleporter frequency is 128.2048.8192
    *512 bit encryption finished*

TRANSMISSION END

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
    To anyone who can hear this:
    The spambots...WUBWUBWUB...finally found...WUBWUBWUB...my frequency that I...WUBWUBWUB...am using...WUBWUBWUB...They are hacking...WUBWUBWUB...frequency number...WUBWUBWUB...160,000...WUBWUBWUB...The dubstep...WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A KITCHEN?...GAH! Why do they keep saying that?!?!?!?!? WUBWUBWU-U-U-U-U-B
    Signal Lost: ERROR: SPAMBOT HACK.

4 hours later:

SPAMBOT ANTI-HACK DEPLOYED.

SPAMBOT HACKS STOPPED.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
    To anyone who can hear this:
    I have created a new robot design that has the cannon I built on it. The robot runs on vis and taint, so I need a lot of it.
    However, I am still building the robot. Currently it is 15% complete.
    My transmissions will be very short from now on to keep spambots from hacking my ship's systems again.
    TRANSMISSION END

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
    To anyone who can hear this message:
    N-N-N-NathanKj Here...-static-

I...-static-..have a cannon powered...-static-...by pure vis that can destroy...-static- all of the spambots...-static- if modified.
    I...need 4...-static-...thaumium reinforced tanks and a lot of taint and vis...-static-...and then i can launch a sphere of energy with 10 million times the power...-static-
    Hold on...*adjusts frequency*
    OK. As I was saying, I need 4 thaumium reinforced tanks, a lot of taint, and a lot of vis. I can then launch a sphere of energy with 10 million...-static-... times the power of an Arcane Singularity.
    That should be able to DESTROY all the spambots...-static-...I have developed a Dark Thaumic Generator which runs on taint instead of vis and generates 128 times more EU.

Computer generated voice: ALERT. SPAMBOTS HACKING FREQUENCIES.

Me: GAH!..WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB. *quickly adjusts frequencies to be 1600 frequencies higher than before*

They won't be able to get me anymore until they find out how I am stopping their hacks. I can't change my frequencies to be any higher than this.
    TELEPORTER FREQUENCY=*HIDDEN IN 64 BIT ENCRYPTION CODE*