Posts by jakj

Really now, what Eloraam wants/likes with her Copyrighted Mod is not relevant? Let's take a look here. From her forum post and wiki.
    RedPower is copyrighted material. It may only be downloaded from the links provided here, and may not be redistributed in any form, modified or otherwise, without express permission. All rights not explicitly granted are reserved.

So by using part of her code to make your mod compatible would violate her copyright. Dude, with your attitude, I know I for one won't use your mod. Peace.

It's not my mod, genius. I'm a guy posting in this thread. Do you not even read the names of people posting?

Also, the hypocrisy of that statement is overwhelming, because another thing Eloraam says is that reverse-engineering and decompilation are expressly prohibited. You know, the same process of reverse-engineering and decompilation of Minecraft that let her make the mod in the first place.

Don't act like modders are holy gods that deserve worship: They're people, like you and me, and they deserve respect when they've earned it and not otherwise.

Even thought it's a IC2 addon this forums doesn't support Technic/Tekkit.

As this addon does not require the use of the Technic/Tekkit packs, I fail to see what this has to do with anything.

ALSO Forestry was removed from Technic/Tekkit because Sengir added code into forestry to make it incompatible with Technic/Tekkit due to him not wanting Forestry in Technic/Tekkit.

This is also old news, and has absolutely nothing to do with this mod.

Plus you can't make any crossover mod between any mod and RP2 (Eloraam doesn't like crossover mods).

What Eloraam likes is not relevant, not to mention the fact that her own mod (Red Power) is a crossover mod: It handles Buildcraft oil and Railcraft carts.