Posts by Santi871

Please tell me how you charge isotope cells in 15 seconds.

1. Build a reactor and a watercooling system for it (doesn't need to be powerful since reactor does not produce so much heat)
    2. Place uranium and depleted isotope cells.
    3. Turn reactor and cooling system on.
    4. Once cells are recharged (15 or 20 seconds), stop the reactor and cooling system and remove the re enriched cells (can't replace cells while reactor is on!). If you have more depleted cells you can put them into it at this point.
    5. Repeat the process, first time it takes a bit longer cause reactor isn't warmed up, on the second cycle, reactor starting temperature will be about 3800 so it will be even faster (bucket CASUC for breeder is a good idea since it always keeps reactor at 3800-4500 heat)

On the picture below, it has 24 cells instead of 8 cause I used extra chambers, but it's the same principle for a reactor without them (oh and yes, that means 24 recharged cells every 15-25secs).

Dunno why people dislike bucket CASUC reactors, some think it's cheating, but for me it's just taking advantage of what the game offers me (I use tekkit so it's all in one).

You can make really good bucket CASUC reactors and you don't have to feed them anything (except uranium cells).

You can make a 7x7x4 (smallest I could get with anti-overheat system) water (buckets) CASUC, 460EU/t, single chamber, no internal cooling and it only consumes 1EU/t (for the heat monitor).

Or you could make a 10x8x3 (again, smallest I could get) 820EU/t one.

PS: Using RP5(!) and IC2.