Posts by Akaedis

actually, after 5 minutes of reading the thread, he has "redone" some of his work...

Code chicken core now goes into the MODS folder, no longer in the jar.(also update it to 1.3)
    NEI stays into the jar, and all NEI plugins need to be updated(they to stay in jar)
    chicken bones has ALSO created his own "bucket filler" and "chunk loader" that is mystcraft compatible(will load mystcraft and other dimensions)

sorry ic2 people, but nobody can read X(

you know what might help? someone go into multi MC, play on this server that your having the issue on, goto your hotbar, right click the multiMC icon, and click show console, highlight it alll(you cant do CTRL A), then right click it and click copy(CTRL C doesn't work). then goto pastebin.com and paste the log.

what that will do is tell the IC2 the whole problem if there is an error occuring. it will also tell you if you have any conflicts.

you should ALWAYS use forge recommended version, not the "latest" as bugs, like this, occur.

also its not really a multi world issue, its only there forge version problem, as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/playlis…5ED195FA49E8&feature=plcp

a IC2 tester, and youtuber, is playing with a group of coders and some from forge and all sorts of mods. and he is in his own "dimension" and works 100% fine with ic2 machines, redpower etc...

when testing with your scanner, right click it once, then wait like 5-10 seconds, then click it again. double clicking it 2x in like not even 0.1 of a second isnt gonna give you any readings. also did you set up your batbox right? i have a feeling your batbox is aiming towards the windmills and not down towards the rest of the line....

You'll have to turn off IC2 sounds in the config, there's a long standing problem with the Minecraft sound engine.

that is indeed true, minecraft sound engine is very very poorly made, i hope/wish that once 1.4 with the mod API, or even in 1.5 they will re-do the sound system,

you know what also works great? putting 50 machines, lowing MC's RAM to 1GB or 750MB, and then minecraft runs a little lower FPS, so the sounds just derp out.

or instead of downgrading any mods, or updating, why not try out redpower, redpower and ic2 go hand and hand when it comes to auto-matic water mill set-ups.

am i the only one having troubles crafting mixed metal ingots?
    im playing SSP, with ic2 1.97
    i have compact solars, and nuclear control(has alarms etc...)
    EDIT: forge version is 3.3.8.152
    its not a block/item id conflict, and i dont think ANY other recipes are the same... help?
    EDIT: i AM using the bronze and tin from IC2 as all my ores are macerated, hence turning them into ic2 dusts then ingots.
    http://i.imgur.com/eVABk.png (picture of me trying to craft it....)

theres no crashs but here is my console from MultiMC.

http://pastebin.com/CL8Y4mei

i am aware there are "conflicts" stated in the log, but they dont really bother me as there not usable items ingame, so its all good(i think)

also, i noticed theres talk of "mfe" in the log, so imma just list out what i got in the world as of the moment:
    -mfe
    -batbox
    -copper cables
    -2x insul gold cables
    -1 crafting table, and project table
    -1 iron furnace
    -1 macerater
    -1 compressor
    -1 electric furnace
    -1 extractor
    -1 geothermal generator.
    -1 redstone engine
    -1 wood pipe+chest
    -iron chests all over the place
    -rubber farms
    -apiary, centrifuge from forestry(this is next to the MFE, not positive if it will affect it tho...) and carpenter
    -electric engines 2x
    -distillation tower(from trains mod[not railcraft], just google it if you want to know what it is)
    -bed, portal to nether, jetpack, and the rest are just items.

well i was thinking, IC2 or IC3 if that ever comes, there should be vehicles, like submarines, rideable mining drills(like the tunnel bore from Railcraft, but more 3d drill bit, and can be commanded by player).

-Rideable Mining Drill(im not sure what to call em, but thats what imma call em!)

something like that, that doesnt run on tracks...(im not a big big fan of using tunnel bore from RC)

Size-ish:

3 Blocks Long, 2 Blocks Tall, And 2 Blocks Wide.(this will kinda separate this from the Tunnel Bore, tunnel bore is 3x3, and is automatic, mining drill runs on EU, and makes 2x2 tunnels.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Submarine:

just a submarine, 5 Blocks Long, 2 Blocks Tall, 2 Blocks Wide, With maybe a Extra Block In The Middle. Example from side:

:Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:

:Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:

something like that possibly.
    players should also only be able to get out/in the submarine only IF that top block, is not submerged in water.

ALSO, was just about to post topic, players should NOT be able to go through these machines, so basically, it has a "hitbox".

id rather just see polution not affect the ground in such a way until its at the point where the actual MC clouds turn colour's and are grey-ish etc... and if your standing in a "polluted" chunk, the sky color changes, more pollution, the darker the sky gets, and even chance for poison etc... that in my opinion would be really really neat.

and if pollution gets REALLY high, possible random fires appear? or storms etc? and tree's leaves start disappearing...