Posts by its1not2me3

i have been sitting in front of my screen trying to find the best way to farm, sure i can get HUGE amounts of sugar cane, and soooooo much cactus the i could make the cactus wall of china. But there is NO fast way plant trees, rubber trees, and wheat.
    What i think is needed is a block that plants the seeds into the farm land while powered by EU and harvests them when powered by redstone.

another useful thing would be a tree cutter, the chainsaw is all good but what about a miner type device for trees. how about a forest clearer that destroys trees and collects all plant products (why not include leaves) from a say 10x10 radius.

please inform me if there is already a mod in place to do this as it would be EPIC or tell me if i am just dreaming.

thanks in advance
    Its1not2me3.

Hi, I a am currently hoping to upgrade from IC to IC2, probably very common. However I enjoy creating some MASSIVE electronic circuits. My question, is:
    Will Updating Kill:
    My saves
    My game
    My circuits
    Or by some miracle let everything survive untouched?

I have read several post claiming that the IDs are the same or can be changed between the two but i use several of the out-dated items such as the item-o-mat and the sell-o-mat. will these destroy my game? If so is there any way to stop them.

Thanks in advance