Posts by samdawghomie

I host a private Bukkit server with my friends and we have Advanced Machines on it. However, every time I activate a rotary macerator with a lever, it starts consuming a lot of energy as if it were filling up it's internal storage; only it doesn't fill up. I can't macerate anything either, and the storage just stays there. Empty. It usually works for about 10 seconds before this bug arrives. This is seriously annoying. I can't macerate ANYTHING with this bug. It's a bit like a "energy sink" as it simply sucks in all the energy and makes it go nowhere.

Help! :cursing:

I think the problem with it just sucking energy is you are giving it Medium voltage power, and it doesn't have a transformer upgrade in it. I know it sounds stupid that it needs an upgrade to work since it handles MV. But that's the way it is.

This is really strange. It worked at first, but now the lag comes for a little bit. Then it disappears. Then it comes and then goes away.

EDIT: It's back permanently, Turning them on = lag turning them off = no lag. And I've check the config multiple times, all sounds are disabled. This is really bugging me :/

I signed up to say that I am having the exact same problem as MineWIZ I think it was. I get on average with my optifine setup 30-40 fps. But as soon as I power on one of the advanced machines I drop to around 3-8 FPS. As soon as I move a bit of distance away from the machine I lose the lag. But once I get back close BAM fps drop.