Posts by Kemik99

I am trying to install the Charging Bench Mod.. it works fine in Singleplayer, But When I try to install it in my Server. it errors out and states, mod_IC2_ChargingBench-1-90-1-Server contains no mods. I tried several differant ways.

I dropped the ZIP file in the MODS folder, Server crashes, Java Errors <Over 200 lines of errors>

if I go into the ZIP folder, copy the files FROM the zip to the MODS folder, server runs, but states it contains no MODS.

any suggestions?

Also a little Tip:

when installing Mods. do it one at a time, and run the server after each install, to verify that it starts and there are no issues.

if you do them all at once and it crashes. you won't have any idea where to start.

:)

Hello all,

Someone asked me how did I setup a Industrial-Craft Server. here is the step I did to get it running.

http://www.minecraft.net/download

Download the Minecraft_Server.Jar file .

Copy the script that is there as well. Follow the Wiki Tutorial if you need help with making the start up script.

Put these files in a folder anywhere you want, I left mine on the desktop and named it Server.

here's the confusing part, when you download the file it will be Minecraft_server.ZIP, just rename it Minecraft_Server.JAR

once you changed Minecraft_Server.ZIP to Minecraft_Server.JAR and you made the BAT file for the script.

Now you are ready to follow the instructions to install the minecraft Server. and the Mods for it.

The Server file for Windows (.EXE) file will not work,

I hope this works. it took me a few attempts to figure out what was going on.

ok, thanks. so pipes are a part of Buildcraft? ok, I got confused watching You-Tube videos that show them using pipes. and saying it's a Industrial-Craft video.

My bad.

As for server load. http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Download Click on Industrial Craft for Mincraft 1.2.5 . there is a Server link.

I just followed the instructions for loading it.

Thanks again for the help. :)

P.S ::: I will post a step by step for server. it's a bit confusing cause they changes the files a bit.

I'm having problems making items with Industrial-Craft.

Here's what I've done so far.

Fresh install of MineCraft 1.2.5

Followed instructions, loaded, MOD Loader, MOD LoaderMP, Minecradft Forge (Build135) followed the instructions on my Server as well.

Server shows everything loading properly, no issues.

Everything runs as it should. I can find new ore, I can draw sap from Rubber Trees. I can even use the /give command to give myself the items. BUT... When I try to make things using the Crafting Table. it doesn't make anything, I tried Cobblestone Pipe. I followed the recipe, nothing.

I found a post that said that Forge comes with MOD Loader, so I did a fresh install, installed Forge (Build135) and Industrial-Craft. still the same problem, even in Single Player.

This is my current configuration. Minecraft 1.2.5 , Minceforge (Build 135) , and IndustrialCraft -2-Client_1.97

any help would be great.