Posts by Skeleti

I got my minecraft to crash while i tested the "connect force fields with a tube projector feature"
    It crashed while i added some distance modulator switched the tube and the cube on and of
    http://pastebin.com/RU6dcMhX
    it also happens when i switched of the second cube
    then both the tube and the first cube
    after all where switched of there were bugged force field blocks in the air and when i activated the tube again minecraft crashed again
    my setup:

it happens with every forcefield throught which i want

example

edit: with a sphere it works now but for the other force fields there is this wrong error message
    Can't say if the update dissabled the force field teleport for some force field types and added a bugged message or if the updae simply broke some force field types with the teleport
    edit edit: after trying with the old version it suddenly works with the same setup it didn't worked before. weird
    on a new world it happens again but only in some directions

with this setup the bug only happens in one direction directly above the projector

on cube the strenght upgrade does nothing and on the sphere the strenght upgrade makes the force field smaller
    is this a bug?

and i tested the new upgrades with a cube force field and locked myself out and when I try to get in again i get the message
    Sucess: access granted
    Fail: Field to Strong >=5 Blocks
    edit: it happens with cube/sphere/tube without upgrades so the update broke the synchron capacitor

Crash when you remove the link card to the security station from a defence station
    error log:

also can someone explain me how the defence station works?