Posts by DoctorLemon

Hey guys, i'm playing ic2 (tekkit) for a long time, and sometimes i think the mod ic2 miss something. I willl tell u what it is:

:Uranium Ingot: « Nuclear Meltd :Nuke TNT: wn: More Danger + Radiation in environment » :Uranium Ingot:

When a Nuclear Reactor explodes, only a medium crater will be the result. I thought about a big danger, like Many Radiation thats spreading in to the environment. Seeds won't grow, and the radiation spreads untill he reaches 100 blocks from the reactor itself. With the [Geiger Counter], you can see the amount of radiation thats located on the concerning block, like: 1.2 [LOW], but 4000 [HIGH]. Slowly, the amount of radiation will decrease, like each minecraft day, it will be 1 / 8 lower. When a reactor explodes, the enviroment surrending it will be highly-radioactive infected, and people are in danger. If someone is radiated, he will get deadly-poisened, or, if u can, at a new effect, like "Radiation Infected", or something.

NEW ITEMS: Geiger Counter, Anti-Radiation Armour, Anti-Radiation Injection, Radiation Fighter.

Geiger Counter: Count the amount of radiation on a block, and enviroment. Mode switch-able with C, like the mining laser.

Anti-Radiation Armour Set: Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, And Boots. This will protect you from the radiation for 1 hour, if you're in a radiated area with this clothes on, you won't get infected for 1 hour, after that, you will get poisoned.

[The Poision Effect ] : Duration: 40 Minutes, you will have green "Life Hearts", similair to the attack of a Poision Spider. But u slowly die on it. effect can be delayed by the [Anti-Radiation Injection].

Anti-Radiation Injection: Will delay the Radiation Effect. See the Poision Effect for more information.

Radiation Fighter: This will remove the radiation from a block. If you right click on a block while holding the RF, the radiation on the concerning block will dissapear. You will need to load this item up in Generator-Working Machines.

I Hope you guys like the idea, it will be much cooler and more realistic. Ask if u don't understand something ^^

:Nuke TNT: Dr. Lemon ~ :Nuke TNT:

PS: If u need someone to sprite this items, i can do that for you. I'm a MC Modder aswell, and a good spriter. ;)