Posts by BlackMarine220

Oh the lag, every cable junction causes more lag, which is why normal solar plants minimize them.
    This is the most popular design:
    It uses a tin cable surrounded by solar panels, it can be extended run 39 blocks outwards and is maximum possible efficiency (in this picture I have two rows running parallel to each other):
    ]
    An MFSU has been put on the end of one to collect energy (the other is left open so you can see the tin cables inside). Kane Hart had a similar setup with the tin cables merging at the end (they cannot be longer than 39 blocks thou!) running 250+EU/t through tin cables.

Solar flowers were IC1 stuff, IC2 outdated them. This is probably the best design, in terms of maximum coverage, minimum junction and loads of panels.

I have 70+ FPS and i have only clasic 4GB ram, dual core AMD, HD4650 G.Card so.. i dont know if that is some problem ..I had problems .. lag spikes but that was because chicken farm sound problem.. and I figure out that. So dont worry if you want to have nice flat roof I have 7 mass fabricators and lots of other but still energy.. i dont know how to use that much.. and i mine with dynamits long tunnels 3*3 always throw 1 in the middle and nice tunnels.. so I have all materials i need.. what else if not miners :) I do not have idea

324 EU/t from one of this 4 mega plants :) regular solar panels.. = 1296 EU/t together.. insane amout I dont know now what with energy so I have to make more fabricators. But the point is, one tin cable can handle that.. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1... 324 this 1 EU/t packets at once flow into MFSU but it is okey.. 1 EU/t in real it is nonsense that is too much power but here it is OK here is important only size of packet :)